El Capistrano Village in Nerja, Málaga (Spain)
El Capistrano Village
The El Capistrano Village, situated in a most privileged area, on the skirt of the Sierra Tejeda, is one of the most unique urbanizations on the Costa del Sol.
Due to its proximity to the Mediterranean Sea, El Capistrano enjoys a special microclimate, producing hot (but not excessively) summers, mild winters and continuous sun.
Characterized by its spacious green areas, footpaths lined with wonderful exotic plants and flowers, various communal swimming pools, including children’s pools, the urbanization has also, for the enjoyment of its visitors, bars and restaurant, along with mini-market, laundry service, tennis courts and bus service to Nerja.
Click here to view information about El Capistrano surroundings
Things to do in El Capistrano
Things to do in Nerja (a 1,5 km from El Capistrano )
- Horse riding.
Other things to do around El Capistrano
5 minutes by car:
- Visiting The Nerja Caves.
- Visit the Balcony of Europe.
- Burriana Beach.
- The little Village of Maro.
- Verano Azul children’s playground.
15 minutes by car:
- The pretty whitewashed village of Frigiliana.
- Maro beaches and cliffschioldren'ch..
- El Pinarillo (a natural area).
- Baviera Golf.
- Several water parks.
45 minutes by car:
- The city of Málaga.
- The Picasso Museum.
1,5 hours by car:
- Tivoli World (Amusement park).
- Sea Life (Aquarium).
- La Ciudad de Granada.
- The magic city of Granada (Alhambra Palace).
2,5 hours by car:
- The beautiful city of Seville.
- The Pretty city of Córdoba.
- Selwo Zoo Park.
To request more information about El Capistrano Village or what to do while you are staying with us, please contact us.